October 12th, 2019
A popular event on our farm is our Cranberry Harvest Day. Once a year we open up our fields so that we can share the beauty of our cranberry harvest with the public.
What to Expect:
- Hayrides to our bogs throughout the day to watch as we harvest a sea of red, ripe cranberries!
- Observe our sorting line to learn about the way we sort and package cranberries for processing.
- Check out our retail market. We offer many cranberry products. From jams to salsas, to dried fruit, to baked goods, we have something for everyone!
- Activities for kids!
- Fresh cranberries are available from October-November.
- Follow our Facebook page for market hours and more information about fresh or frozen cranberries.