Cranberry Harvest Days
SATURDAY OCTOBER 7th & 14th, 2023
Join us for a trolley ride out to our bogs, view our packing facility, food tastings, games, and more!
Follow us on Social Media or check in on this page as the event day approaches. More details to come!
A popular event on our farm is our Cranberry Harvest Day. We open up our fields so that we can share the beauty of our cranberry harvest with the public.
What to Expect:
- Trolley rides to our bogs throughout the day to watch as we harvest a sea of red, ripe cranberries!
- Observe our sorting line to learn about the way we sort and package cranberries for processing.
- Food tastings to sample new delicious ways to use cranberries.
- Check out our retail market. We offer many cranberry products. From jams to salsas, to dried fruit, to baked goods, we have something for everyone!
- Activities for kids!
- Fresh cranberries are available from October-November.
- Follow our Facebook page for market hours and more information about fresh or frozen cranberries